Friday, June 15, 2012

Jungle Gym

I think I must have signed a form in the hospital after giving birth to two boys without knowing it. You know, the one that consents to my boys using my body as a human jungle gym.

Is it really that fun flopping on me, with my elbows that jab into your belly and the hip bones that protrude into your face? Oh wait, it's me that has to endure the misplaced elbows, knees, chins and wrists bearing your full weight of 25 or 33 pounds. And somehow you always manage to find the softest parts of me to put those wonderful joints of yours. No wonder my muscles shudder when you come near.

So tell me, did I miss something?

1 comment:

Laura said...

I HEAR YOU!!!!! On the wrong day it's enough to make me CRAZY! Some days I feel like if someone touches me one more time I'm gunna lose it! But i guess the kisses and hugs and cuddles make up for it :)