Friday, June 22, 2012

Ironing Board

My mom found me a mini ironing board at a garage sale a while back. I finally picked it up when I was home a few weeks ago. The poor thing was well used and in need of a bit of TLC. I, of course, was going to throw some kind of cover on it and make it work (my idea actually wasn't too bad) but then it turns out that my husband enjoys doing upholstery. Who knew. And the guy is a raging perfectionist at it too. Bonus.

So I got everything out and let him go. Let me rephrase. I got out all the fabric that he'd need and he got out his tools. His air tools, no less.


Due to the construction of the ironing board I think it was a bit of a challenge but overall, I think he enjoyed himself. I sure enjoyed watching him.



And I got a funky ironing board to use that will fit nicely beside my sewing machine on my sewing table.


Good thing I've got some projects to work on while I try it out!

No comments: