Lane Thomas Calloway
Born March 26, 2009
3:52 am
7 lbs 15 oz
3:52 am
7 lbs 15 oz
Our little guy decided to show up! It took quite a few hours of labour for him to decide he wanted to meet the world but here he is. We were able to give birth here in Nipawin and I was able to make it through labour without the help of drugs - a double blessing for us. We went to the hospital very early Wednesday morning and finally made it home on Saturday (it felt like I had been stuck in that hospital FOREVER) and are now enjoying the relaxed atmosphere of our own house. My mom (Grandma Thiessen) is up for the week to help out with things around the house and provide encouragement to us as we try to figure out this whole new world of "baby".
3 comments:
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!! Congrats you guys! I've been keeping an eye on your blog this week, waiting to hear some news! Joelle, you're amazing for giving birth with no drugs! I have never experienced labor pains but I hear they're pretty rough. You did it! I love the name Lane....and he's SOOOOO cute!
Congratulations! I look forward to meeting him.
Noticed the voting results! His great grandmother in NC says he has his mom's eyes!! Everyone here says he is beautiful!
Post a Comment