My fifth folder was a folder full of pictures for Jamie's immigration application. This particular one was taken while we were staying at Jamie's Granny's house in North Carolina last spring. It looks like it was taken about a month after he had his knee surgery. I don't have much of a story to tell about this picture, other than the fact that it was NOT -40 C when it was taken and there was no snow on the ground (unlike here right now). My hair was definitely longer then and curlier too! I seem to have lost most of my curl as a result of all the lovely pregnancy hormones coursing through my body.
Oh, I figured out the occasion this pictures marks: our 6 month anniversary! I think we celebrated by going out for dinner and a movie in Mount Airy. It was also probably one of the first times we actually "went out", other than to the doctor or physiotherapy, after Jamie's surgery.
To all you bloggers out there that have somehow stumbled upon my blog, do not worry. I am not tagging anyone. I'll pass the honours on some other time when you are least expecting it!
No comments:
Post a Comment