Sunday, March 8, 2009

37 weeks and counting!

The baby continues to get bigger and now I continue to get more uncomfortable. The end is near though!

8 comments:

Laura said...

yay Joelle! Welcome to the world of blogging. I will be sure to add you to my links list on my blog and check you out often! Can't wait to hear the news of the arrival of your miracle! You look amazing.

Laura

Unknown said...

This is cool. It'll be fun to see updates of you, Jamie and the baby. Now we don't have to wait so long between newsletters! Hopefully i'll be up to see you soon.

~Laura Ann
p.s. I'm using my middle name so you'll know who I am

Unknown said...

I vote for the 23!!!

Love you lots,
Amy

Anonymous said...

OMG! What a belly. That's what you get for having Jamie's baby!!!
Love you both. Hope to see a little one soon.
P.S. Are you sure there's only one baby in there?

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Grandpa says baby's birthday should be the 25th! and you know why! He also agrees that you will definitely need a larger baby bag. We love the site & look forward to our trip to see the THREE of you soon!! Grandpa & Gramma Calloway

Anonymous said...

Congratulations mom and dad! Can't wait to hold "my" baby! Thankful Joelle and Lane are doing well and that Jamie survived too! Love, Gramma Karen & Gramps

Melissa Meredith said...

Congratulations on your new bundle of joy, Lane. The pictures of Lane are so precious. He is so cute. Have fun spoiling him!