As the saying goes, a picture is worth a thousand words. So I'll save myself some time and try not to write the corresponding thousand words for each of the following pictures. I will say this though - these pictures were taken in the order they appear. They were an attempt to capture both of my boys looking cute. Of course, my photography skills are lacking so the pictures don't do them justice.
You'll be happy to know that cute boy #1 has since had his hair cut.




3 comments:
so cute :) I love how pudgy Avery is...it's adorable! I think he's looking less like his brother now and more like James! (just one opinion out of hundreds, I'm sure!)
oh boy...I just re-read the comment I just wrote and realized it may have sounded like the pudgy-ness was somehow related to Avery looking like his daddy...totally not what I was thinking!! :)
No worries, Laura. I am starting to get more comments about Avery looking like James. I still don't see it... I curious to see who he favours a few months from now when he shows a bit more of his personality.
Post a Comment