Why do I keep trying to do this?! As I have said before, I have never mastered the art of one-handed self-photography. I guess I'm just holding out hope that one of these days I'll get 'er figured out.
This attempt started out with the best of intentions (as always). The boys and I were outside, Lane running around and Avery snuggled in his wrap. I figured, hey, wouldn't it be cool to get a picture of me with Avery in the wrap? And what if I could get Lane in there too? Thus began the following saga:
First, I tried to get a feel for how to line up the shot:
I managed to get 2 of 3. Could I get all three?
Yep, I could get all three. If you count Avery's handsome blue hat as being a picture of him. Hmmmm... maybe a different angle?
Nope. Actually, I think it's worse. All we can see of Avery is a blue blob. And yet the big boy still managed to have a cute pose. Argh. What would happen if I ditched the big boy and just went with me and the marsupial tied to me?
Yeah. Didn't think so. A great shot of me and my big boy's scarf that I was supposed to wear for him because he got tired of tripping over it.
Like I said, I'm none too good at self-photography. Stay tuned for the next attempt... if you dare.




No comments:
Post a Comment