This is my 10 week old baby.
Otherwise known as my 2 1/2 month old. Also known as a chunk. We had him weighed a few days ago; he weighed in at 15 lbs, 10 oz. There is some serious weight to this guy. To put it in perspective, Lane weighed 12 lbs at 2 months and I thought he was roly-poly. I suppose it explains why I don't enjoy carting this heavy bugger around in his car seat anymore.
He is getting more and more bright eyed and continues to be more and more fun. He is starting to be more aware of his surroundings and is smiling and giggling more and more.
We still like him, so we'll be keeping him a little longer yet.
He is getting more and more bright eyed and continues to be more and more fun. He is starting to be more aware of his surroundings and is smiling and giggling more and more.
We still like him, so we'll be keeping him a little longer yet.

No comments:
Post a Comment