Friday, May 21, 2010

My rock star

Lane's Auntie Amy gave him her old sunglasses from when she was a kid (see pictures here). He loved the sunglasses. They were a toy to him but he loved them still. And then they kinda broke. Sorry Auntie. I actually think I was responsible for the breaking of them. I think the situation was something like ugly weather, high-heel boots and a mom that just wanted to get the kid in the carseat as fast as possible to keep the exposure to the elements to a minimum. And somewhere in there a lens popped out, never to fit in again. Let me say it again, I'm sorry Auntie.

On to happier things. The kid and I drove to the city and did a bit of shopping. And I decided the kid needed another pair of sunglasses. Not that they would stay on his head but more to keep his grubby paws off my pair.

After much trying on of glasses and much deliberation on the part of this not-particularly-fashion-conscious mother, this is what we walked out of the store with:


He's my totally cool rock star. Do I need to tell you how happy he is to have his toy?


That's right. Rock on.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

we need new pictures!!!!
Hehehehe