I bought a new camera... and I have the cute pictures to prove it. My old camera just couldn't keep up with the boy, especially now that he can motor. It took too long to snap pictures, too long to save the picture to the camera and too many blurry photos. So, I broke down and bought a new one. Still not quite the camera that we would like to have but we don't have the cash for that kind of camera right now. And I'm not sure that I'm that good of a photographer anyway...
But you don't really want to hear about my new camera; you want to see pictures of the boy. Without further ado, here are the pictures of the week:
Jamie calls this one Lane's "innocent look".
My outdoor explorer. With outside temperatures in the mid-20s Celsius and a UV index of 6, a hat has become part of the essential outdoor gear. Surprisingly, he doesn't mind wearing it...
But to no one's surprise, he still likes to help out, especially if it's outside. Anything that he sees his parents using is best - be it my garden trowel (which he has successfully commandeered), a spade, pitch fork or garden fork.
1 comment:
so when I commented to Anna that Lane didn't look much like a baby anymore she responded... "Well it had to happen sometime!"... they grow up (or is that cynical) so fast. Sigh
Susanna
Post a Comment