Tuesday, May 26, 2009

2 months

We had the official weigh-in... my boy has definitely been growing! He now weighs 12 pounds 14 ounces and is 23 inches long. This puts him in the 75th percentile for weight and 50th percentile for height. For all of you not familiar with percentiles, it means he is average height for his age and over average weight for his age. Can you say roly-poly?

My baby is two months old - where HAS the time gone? In some ways I can't believe Lane has been around for 2 months and in other ways it feels like he has always been around. Either way, I can't imagine life without him.

A couple of weeks ago we purchased a second-hand swing for Lane. It probably wasn't the best deal around but we were starting to get a bit desperate. We needed something to put the kid into the would keep him content and let us do a few things around the house. The swing definitely does the trick.


I haven't had Lane weighed recently (we go for a 2 month checkup on Thursday) but I'm guessing he is well over 10 pounds... his 3 month clothing isn't going to fit for much longer...


Our very own Gilligan... all set to head out into the sunny world to see what adventures can be found.




1 comment:

SRL said...

yep super cute baby... who's gonna be all grown up before I see him again (sigh) Actually there may be a plan in the making... details to follow :-)