Tuesday, May 5, 2009
It's a wrap
So what do you do when your baby falls asleep on you but wakes up when you try to put him down? Especially when you and your husband are starving and you need to make supper? Enter the baby wrap. I made a made a wrap in the fall thinking I would be one of those moms who would wear her baby all the time. Well, baby wearing isn't a all day, every day thing for me but it does have its moments. It's a great way to hold your baby and still have both hands free to make supper or fold laundry.
This particular type of wrap is great as it distributes the baby's weight evenly over my shoulders and hips. It will also allow me to carry Lane in a variety of different ways as he gets older and has more muscle control. I think it is going to take a bit of getting used to (for both of us) before I use it consistently but I have found out just how useful it can be!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
super cute! Wish I had that kind of talent :-)
Post a Comment