Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Easter

Going back in time a bit, Auntie Tara just emailed me some pictures of Lane from Easter (thanks Tara!). Jamie and I aren't the greatest at taking pictures (I'm getting better!), much to the dismay of some of you, but fortunately we have people around us that love to take them.

We drove down to my mom and dad's for Easter this year. The drive itself was an adventure as our 2-week-old son wasn't a big fan of the 4 and a half hour drive. Oh well. We all survived and he is getting better with the driving thing now. Anyway, Lane was able to meet all his aunts and uncles at Easter... and even his great-grandma. Jamie and I appreciated all the willing hands that held our son and he seemed to enjoy all the attention.


Auntie Laura holds Lane:



Uncle Mike holds Lane:


Great-Grandma Thiessen holds Lane:


1 comment:

Laura said...

you're brave to make such a journey with a 2-week old! Good for you! It's awesome that you got to have a good visit!