Thursday, February 9, 2012

Self-photography attempt. Again.

Every once in a while I forget that I lack talent in the photo-taking department and decide that I need to try to get a picture of me and my boys. It's still as crazy an idea as ever. Especially now that Boy #2 can boogie. And has a really long reach.


I can get a couple that are almost good.


And just need a bit of correcting in terms of camera positioning.


But then the whole situation starts to deteriorate.


And the craziness of the whole idea is once again revealed to me.


So I opt for easier shots.


Of one person at a time.


Even if he is crawling away from me frantically, only to turn around and snub his nose at me.


In that case, I'll go back to the other one. He's usually cooperative when it comes to photographing. Usually.


Yep. Just gotta corral him.


But not this one. Still too squirmy. Hasn't learned the fun of having his picture taken.


Or maybe he has.

Either way, these boys will be seeing a lot of cameras soon. Just over a week until their auntie's wedding!

No comments: