Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Boy. Book. Bed.

With Boy #2's newfound ability to walk, all sorts of new areas have become available. Well, not that they weren't available before, just that the walking skill has increased his agility and so he can maneuver into never-before-discovered territory (which also includes always-gets-stuck-in territory).
So his new favorite spot is between the end of Boy #1's bed and the wall.


Don't ask. I can't imagine what the fascination is with big boys and little spaces. It's a remedy for frustration in my books, but hey, I get to be the hero in the situation so who am I to complain?


Really, what better place to read a book than one that you feel secure in.


And manage to look cute in.

And then help comes, even when you don't ask for it.


"Help" seems to be subjective these days.


But we still see smiles.


No comments: