Interesting, as in we got a phone call that my husband was accepted to tech school and we had 2 and half weeks to get ready. School was 5 hours away, we had a house in the middle of renovations and plans already made for what our fall was going to look like. Oops.
| Getting ready to move. Boxes, boxes and more boxes but Rachel and Lane seemed to still be able to find a spot to read a book. |
Four months later, my husband has finished his first semester at school. He'll tell you it was the hardest thing he has ever done. I'd agree. He spent a lot of time at school and there was a lot of stress in our house. But he managed to pull off an 89 average over 30 credit hours. I'm so proud of him.
We have moved five hours south. (After living apart for 2 months. Not recommended. Will not do again.) Our house is in the process of being sold. And we are mostly settled in to our new digs. It was a big change for me to move from a small town (approx. 5000 people) to a small city (approx. 30,000) where I knew no one. I'm surviving. And so are the kids. For the most part. Just don't ask me about my oven.
2 comments:
Thank you for the post. I appreciated it! Love keeping updated on your life, and your boys. Congrats on the 89% and the house sale.
good to hear your update! Way to go for surviving a semester of school (both of you! ;)
Post a Comment