Progress continues to be made on the great birthday quilt of 2012. I have finished piecing the top and have got the back pieced as well. I'm hoping to get it sandwiched together this weekend and then it shouldn't be long after that and we can be using it!
It's a bit of a crazy quilt but I was sent a crazy collection of fabrics! For all the busyness of this quilt, it is fun to sit down and try to find all the blocks of a particular fabric. I can see the kids and I playing an "I Spy" game with this quilt at some point.
As I was snapping a picture of the quilt top yesterday, Avery found a block that featured a soccer print on it and was quite excited...I think this quilt will be an all around hit!
A big thank you to all of you who sent fabric - you have helped create a beautiful memory.
2 comments:
Wow!! I love it....and you should be enjoying it for your 31st birthday.
Amy
It's great! What a wonderful way to remember #30!
Post a Comment