Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Me and my boys

Pictures are few and far between right now. I blame it on my second child. But the other day I realized that while I'm trying to make a point of taking pictures of the youngest dude by himself (so I don't hear any complaints when he gets older), I have neglected getting pictures of the boys together. Actually, I think the real reasoning was that I needed a new, updated Facebook picture and realized that I didn't have any up-to-date pictures of me with either of my boys. Out came the camera and this is what ensued:


The first attempt. Testing, you may call it. A great shot of my nose, once again. I'm not very talented at lining up the camera to take a picture of myself... obviously...


Attempt #2. Much, much better. Except Boy #1 isn't looking his best. Dang. Gotta try it again.


Attempt #3. Another good shot. Everyone is accounted for. Boy #1 is looking happier but not looking at the camera. Will this ever work?!

 

Attempt #4. All are accounted for. Baby has even managed to lose the soother. Older child is now cheesing for the camera. Photo will have to do as things are going to start deteriorating from here on out.

No comments: