Tuesday, April 19, 2011

End of an era

My sister has attended the bible school here for the last 2 years. She graduated on the weekend, marking the end of an era. We have really enjoyed having her up here, especially this last year as we were able to spend quite a bit of time with her. 

She loved playing with her nephew, was more than willing to babysit (even on short notice) and was game to help out with whatever project we had on the go. We've enjoyed having family close by and Lane has gotten used to seeing his auntie on a regular basis. 


Laura and her boyfriend, Jacob, came over last Sunday for the last time. I subjected them to my cooking one last time and they got to experience a boring afternoon at our house one last time. Okay, so maybe I exaggerate a little bit but our Sunday afternoons aren't too exciting right now as napping is our favorite thing to do. Regardless, while I, my husband and my youngest son napped they stole our oldest son and took him for a wagon ride and a bit of a play at the park. Like I said, my son is going to miss his auntie.

Thanks, Laura, for a being a part of our family. We're going to miss you!


No comments: