Well, it has been a while since I last put a post on here. Probably because I just haven't felt like writing anything. We've been busy mudding and painting and getting the kids' bedroom finished off and then we all got sick and I really just haven't felt like writing. Poor excuse, but so be it.
According to my ultrasound, today is my due date. Which means that today is NOT the day that the baby is going to be born. So in case you were checking here to see the introduction of the newest addition to the Calloway family, you'll have to check back later. The addition is still safe and sound in my ever expanding belly. And I know you all would love to see yet another picture of my bulging belly, but really? It's a belly. And it is mine. And I can't wait to sleep on it again. So instead I'll leave you with this video of my son being his totally cute self.
Yes, we do let him jump on the couch. And yes, he is saying "JUMP" - he is still learning his language skills and so a lot of his words he says backwards.
No comments:
Post a Comment