Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Pregnancy Update

The end of this pregnancy is coming closer and closer. I went to my checkup yesterday and everything seems to be going well. No weight gain (which is normal), the baby isn't engaged yet but is in the head down position and is still moving lots... and I have quite a few moments during the day where I would say the baby is sitting pretty darn low. Regardless, I am starting to notice that things are coming to an end - I'm not sleeping quite as well, I don't have much of an appetite which means I don't feel like cooking much and I'm generally starting to be uncomfortable. Welcome to the world of 37 weeks.

As I know you all like to see pictures, I have found some you might enjoy:

Baby #2

or for a better comparison

Baby #1



I was going to point out how this is a different pregnancy and so I have a slightly different shape this time but after seeing the pictures of me in the same shirt I realize that my shape probably isn't much different. Either way, I'm curious to see the difference in personalities between baby #2 and baby #1.

No comments: