Saturday, January 15, 2011

My little drummer boy

We came home from Christmas with a "new to us" chair. It's an ergonomic chair that helps you sit with better posture at the computer. I certainly don't mind it as it leaves room for my monstrous belly; Lane likes it because it makes a good drum set. Who knew.


A place to hit the drumsticks, a place to sit and a place to bang his foot. You'd almost think the boy knew what he was doing!

2 comments:

Laura said...

I love it! I love his dancing while he drums, and his foot on the imaginary bass pedal. His drumming and rythym reminds me of Jaxon. That boy has music flowing through his veins!

I don't really get how the chair works...which way do you sit on it?

Joelle said...

Good question, Laura! Your knees would be where Lane's butt is. Which means your behind rests on the higher plane and you would end up facing the opposite direction that Lane is. Does that clarify or confuse?