Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Our last nice day?

Thursday of last week was a beautiful day. Well, it was a beautiful day for late October. The sun was warm, the breeze was cool and we tried to make use of every minute of it.


Our house is partly sided now. The part I see every time I do dishes looks great - the part the neighbours see when they look out their windows still looks the same. Faded house wrap. Oh well, there is always next year, I suppose.

Lane still loves being able to get outside. This particular day he ate his strawberries in front of the back door. He enjoyed sitting in that spot all summer so it was a fitting conclusion to our nice weather.


Did I say conclusion of our nice weather? After the way things looked this morning, I think it is a fair statement. I'm not sure everyone around here would agree with that sentiment but it IS the end of October. And besides, Christmas just wouldn't be the same without snow. 

No comments: