I have been kindly harassed by a few people suggesting that I need to put up a new blog post. Frankly, I have been having fun doing other things and haven't made the time to blog. I've been working. And planning our Moms 'n Tots programming for the year. And knitting. And plotting my next sewing project. And growing a baby. And looking after a toddler. And watching my husband side our house. See, all fun things. Oh, did I mention that I signed up to sell Usborne books, in all my free time?
That's my life in a nutshell or two... and to think I was looking forward to things slowing down this fall. That's a good laugh or two.
But really, most of you just want to see the latest pictures of my child. Well, this is the most up-to-date one I have:
Fortunately (for me) this time around I was able to see more of my ultrasound so I know what this is a picture of. It's a profile picture of my baby's head and torso! It was quite a lot of fun meeting this baby and seeing all the different parts of it. The tech wasn't rushed with the ultrasound like he was with Lane's so I got a significantly longer tour this time. It was exciting and Jamie assures me that this child is just as ugly as its older brother was.
Oh, did you stop by here to see pictures of my toddler? Hmmm... I'll have to see what I can dig up for your viewing pleasure.

1 comment:
Thanks for the post! It's gotta be a girl. What a cute little nose.
Post a Comment