Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Whale Pool

Lane was given a little pool for his birthday from his auntie and uncle. Honestly, I had forgotten about it. I put it away after his birthday and forgot about it. But, then I remembered it! It was hot outside and Lane was overheating and I could hear the neighbour kids playing in their very large pool and I was thinking how cool it would be for Lane if he had a pool to play in... and then I remembered that he had one sitting inside, just waiting to be used. So I blew it up (with my very own precious oxygen), took it outside, filled it up with water, attached the hose to it and let Lane loose.

He was very interested in how it all worked.




He didn't particularly care for the cold water but he loved watching the whale spray water.



And he had fun.


No comments: