When you can move around on your own and pull up to chairs, couches, tables and cupboards, everything becomes a toy!
The phone is a fascinating toy, but it isn't as fascinating when someone isn't talking on it!

My cupboards will never be the same again...

...then he smiles and all is forgiven... I'm a sucker...

This cute boy is just about 9 months. He can motor around on all fours, is starting to stand all on his own and has cut his front 2 teeth. Just in time for Christmas!
2 comments:
what a cutie.
Yes - the mess has begun! No more are the days of leaving the room for 5 minutes to flip the laundry :( and child safety locks are your friend. I thought I'd be nice and let Jax play with the drawer that holds our plastic containers...that lasted about a month and I finally got sick of tripping over containers constantly. Out came the child locks. :)
Yes, I remember. Everything is a toy and absolutely everything goes in the mouth. These are fun times!
Thanks for stopping by my blog. There is a pretty good step-by-step tutorial for making the bibs at: http://threadsofmine.blogspot.com/2009/02/making-bib.html
I made the hole in the towel 5.5" x 7.7" oval and the band was 13.75" x 4.5" before sewing together to make the circle. I stretched as I sewed, but did mark the quarters. Make sure you have a sturdy needle (I went through 6 needles on 6 bibs). Instead of surging the edge, I zig-zagged after I was done and it looked fine. I was really happy with how the bibs turned out. They fit little babies and 5 year olds too!
Feel free to email me if these instructions don't make sense. ajepeters @gmail.com
Post a Comment