Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Slide

After what was already a long day of travelling, we decided to stop at a park in Minot before we started our 3 hour drive to truly finish off the long day of travelling. Of course, I can't stop at a park and not have some fun! I decided it was high time that Lane experience the best part about playgrounds: the slide. I excitedly climbed up the ladder with Lane while Jamie indulgingly pulled out the camera to memorialize the event. I plopped myself down, arranged Lane on my lap, smiled for the camera and then took off...


...at a very slow speed. Apparently I picked the little kids slide that was actually meant for little kids.


Not only was the slide slow, but my hips barely fit as I went through the zigzag and Lane didn't seem to care in the slightest that he was going down a slide. In fact, I don't think it even registered that he was moving. Boys.

No comments: