There are two cute little girls that live next door to Granny. Their names are Jade and Sara. I made friends with them last year while we were in NC for three months. It took a bit of effort but it was worth it - they will probably end up being friends for life. Jade was so excited to hear that I was coming back to visit her and play with her. Almost every day she would run down to Granny's and ask her if I was there yet. Kids are so sweet! Unfortunately I foiled her plans as this time I brought a baby along with me... but she and her sister were troopers and by the end of our visit both girls were asking to hold my baby.
I miss seeing these two little faces poking around the door... girls, feel free to come up and visit us anytime!

This is my attempt to take a picture of all four of us... it sort of worked... sorry Lane...
1 comment:
Hey Joelle, i really like the pictures and the girls did too! They are still talking about you all, of course wanting to know when your coming back, ha, ha. They really think alot of you all but you are still the coolest of course because you are a girl, ha, ha. Glad ya had a safe trip home. Take care, love and prayers, missy.
Post a Comment