So it has been a long time since I posted anything on here. My apologies. I'd love to blame it on the fact that my son is now moving and so there are no more cute still photos to be had thus I have nothing to base my posts on but that isn't the reality. He does move fast (and faster all the time) but there is no lack of cute still photos.
He has figured out that when I sit at the computer I usually am ignoring him... and so he'll try anything (and everything) to get my attention. So I try to use my cherished computer time (ie. while he sleeps) for catching up on work. However, may be the real problem is that he likes to help with whatever is going on in the house, be it dishes or laundry or renovating.
He likes helping his dad,
his Grandma Karen,
and his mom.
Now, if I could just teach him how to get the clothes into the washing machine...
No comments:
Post a Comment