As all of you that have kids know, these little creatures just keep changing. The past couple of weeks have been full of changes again and we are amazed by just how much he can change in the span of a day.
He has started to really take a shine to his books:

His favorite seems to be
The Hungry Caterpillar. He seems to like it when I read the
whole book to him... I'm not sure if it is the crazy voices I use or if he just likes the pictures.... regardless, I'm hoping that he is learning how much fun books are.
This dude has also learned to sit and is currently perfecting it while I type this up.

He has also been introduced to a taste of food. Currently he likes to suck/gum frozen peaches, cold apples and occasionally a raw carrot. He likes them the more he gets to eat them!

He can sit up to read his own books now!
And finally, a cute picture of the two of us!
No comments:
Post a Comment